- About the Petersfield Community Centre
- Petersfield Community Centre (PCC) was established by the community, for the community.
- The building, originally the old Civil Defence premises, was bought from Hampshire County Council in 1968
- It is owned by an independent private trust, the Petersfield Community Association, and does not receive regular grant support from County, District or Town Councils.
- Day to day matters are handled by a paid manager who reports to a Management Committee of Trustees.
- We are always on the lookout for new trustees since they can only serve for 3 years with a maximum of one re-election before having to take a break. If you are interested in helping us by becoming a trustee, please contact us.
- The Centre is a meeting point for many organisations, clubs and societies. The high level of use has enabled the Association to keep charges at, or often below, the local market price and our good off street parking facilities add to our attraction.
- We are proud of our clean, well decorated centre and our level of business indicates that our users like it as well.
- Images are below - room dimensions are at the bottom of the 'what's on' tab.
Main Hall and Club Room (these can be hired singly or as one joint unit)
Committee Room Exhibition Room (includes small kitchenette)
Kitchen (both main hall and club room have doorways to it)
Entrance and Foyer area